1Ls and 2Ls are invited to apply for a paid summer position with the Center for WorkLife Law (WLL) and its Project for Attorney Retention (PAR) in San Francisco.
• conducting legal research and writing on topics related to WLL's work, including in the substantive areas of employment discrimination, labor law, and the legal profession;
• assisting WLL staff with their research and writing of articles and reports;
• helping develop public education and training materials for WLL's website and presentations;
• helping develop WLL's research databases of family responsibilities discrimination cases and union arbitrations involving work/family conflict; and
• performing other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, unofficial transcript/list of grades, writing sample, and list of three references with current phone numbers to allyncra[at]uchastings[dot]edu by February 28, 2010.
See full details of the position at Idealist.org.